Parents Blessing Workshop
A two-part workshop helping you to understand the importance and the power of parental blessing.
- Learn about the 7 stages of life at which every person longs for a blessing
- The effects blessing and cursing (verbal or non-verbal) may have on an individual’s course of life
- How to support & encourage a child (at any age) in God-given identity and destiny
- The importance of intentionally releasing a child into their teen years and adulthood
- The significance of ceremony and its capacity to seal something in the heart
- How to plan and prepare for a special transition ceremony (rite of passage) and launch a child into adulthood
- What do I do if I missed the opportunity with my teenager or adult child/ren?
- How does a single parent go about blessing a child with or without the other parent’s involvement?
Date: To be announced
Time: 18h30 – 21h45
Venue: El Shaddai Christian School
Cost: R580 per parenting couple or R460 per single parent (incl. Craig Hill’s book “The Power of a Parent’s Blessing)
Grandparents qualify for a discount.
TICKET SALES CLOSE ON Wednesday 09 April 2020
NOTE: If registration is closed but you are interested in this course, please email us your details at email@example.com