Widowed? Help is here and hope is possible
Do you dread the lonely days and nights? Wonder what to do with your spouse’s belongings? Feel like your brain is in a fog? Unsure of how you’ll go on?
At a Loss of a Spouse seminar you’ll discover:
- Other people understand and have found ways to make it through
- Why it won’t always hurt so much
- Reasons for hope
- Practical tips for coping with the death of a spouse
What to expect at the event
A Loss of a Spouse seminar lasts about two – two and a half hours. Here’s what to expect:
- Video seminar: You’ll view a 35-minute video with encouraging, practical advice from counselors, pastors, and widowed men and women.
- Sharing time: Then you’ll get to talk with other widowed people about what you learned from the video. (There’s no pressure to share!)
- A guide to bring home: Everyone receives a booklet with more than 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
El Shaddai Christian Ministries
Monday, 30 August 2021
R100 per person
To see a trailer on ‘Loss of a Spouse’ Click Here
Space is limited, so book your spot soon to avoid disappointment.
Please wear a mask which covers both your mouth and nose to each session. More information on COVID-19 safety measures in place to follow via email once you have registered.
NOTE: If registration is closed but you are interested in this course, please email us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org