What do you need to do next, for your own mental health? Or to help someone in your family with theirs?
We’ve hearing a lot of buzz lately about recovering from all we’ve been through (and are still in the thick of in Canada!). So, here’s a menu of podcast episodes with something I hope will help you with whatever you’re dealing with now in your family.
1. Overcoming anxiety with faith and fun – Episode 282 That Sounds Fun – Annie F Downs interviews Lauren Daigle
2. Forgiving What You Can’t Forget – Episode 027 Smart Family Podcast – Toni and Dr. Rob interview Lysa TerKeurst, because you deserve to be free from that hurt that was done to you
3. As a man, escaping the anxiety of your losses to get your life back – Episode 281 That Sounds Fun – Annie F Downs interviews John Eldredge
4. Helping your teen manage their anxiety – Episode 016 Smart Family Podcast – Toni and Dr. Rob with Kara Powell
5. Getting back in sync with the child you’re struggling to connect with – Episode 035 Smart Family Podcast – Toni and Dr. Rob with Jennifer Kolari
6. Helping your daughter overcome the anxiety that’s been holding her back – Episode 006 Smart Family Podcast – Toni and Dr. Rob with Sissy Goff
Hoping whichever one you choose, it will be a breath of relief for you.
Cheering for you to love being home!