Pursuit of Spiritual Freedom in Christ, is a Biblically-based discipling ministry which helps hurting people, leading them into restoration, healing and freedom in Christ.
Ministry occurs through discipling during which the person or married couple seeking help will gain a good understanding of themselves, identify and deal with spiritual root causes of their problems and be lead into walking in the Father’s love and the Holy Spirit.
This course facilitates the training of people interested in discipling hurting people along the lines of Pursuit of Spiritual Freedom in Christ. The training will occur in groups of 6-8 people. It is a 10 week training programme during which trainees are taught how to disciple others and will themselves be discipled during the training. The contents of the training programme is –
- Learning how to disciple others
- Personality, culture and upbringing
- Godly roles in marriage
- Bloodlines, blessings and curses
- Hurts, forgiveness and judgement
- Self-talk, lies and strongholds
- Understanding and receiving the Father’s love
- Spirit to spirit connection
- Learning to live a balanced life