Parents Blessing Workshop
A two-part workshop which will focus on teaching, coaching and practical guidelines with regards to the following:
- Understanding the importance and the power of parental blessing
- The effects blessing and cursing (verbal or non-verbal) may have on an individual’s course of life
- The significance of ceremony and its capacity to seal something in the heart
- How to plan and prepare for a special transition ceremony (rite of passage) and launch a child into adulthood
- How to encourage a child’s God-given identity and destiny
- What do I do if I missed the opportunity with my grown-up child/ren?
- How does a single parent go about blessing a child with or without the other parent’s involvement?
Date: Session 1 – Friday 08 March 2019
Date: Session 2 – Friday 05 April 2019
Time: 18h30 – 21h45
Venue: El Shaddai Christian School – Media Centre
Cost: R520 per parenting couple or R280 per single parent.
Register: Click here
TICKET SALES CLOSE ON Friday 01 March 2019
NOTE: If registration is closed but you are interested in this course, please email us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org